If you have a SUN OVEN you do not use often,
OR if you are considering getting one, we would like to invite you to join us Thursday evening for a simple, very basic online class for hungry newbies…SUN OVENCooking for Dummies.
For the past 19 years, I have had the privilege of teaching thousands of people on five continents how to cook, dehydrate and pasteurize water with the power of the sun. It is always rewarding to see the elation on people’s faces at their first taste of sun-cooked food.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How a SUN OVEN works.
- What you can cook, what kind of pots & pans work best and why food cooked with the sun does not burn.
- How much sunlight you need.
- How to sun-bake a perfect loaf of bread.
- Why a SUN OVEN is the most energy-efficient way to rehydrate your freeze-dried emergency preparedness foods.
- How to use a SUN OVEN as a solar dryer or dehydrator.
- The difference between boiling and pasteurizing drinking water.
- How to cook your dinner in the sun while you are at work.
- How to hard boil freshly laid eggs which are easy to peel.
- Ways to use a SUN OVEN that have nothing to do with cooking.
- The economic, health and environmental benefits of cooking with the sun.
- What we are doing around the world and why we do it.
- How to quickly pay for a SUN OVEN by reducing your utility bills.
Date: Thursday, June 1, 2017
Time: 7:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time, (8 p.m. EDT / 6 p.m. MDT / 5 p.m. PDT & AZ)
Duration: 60 minutes plus live Q&A
Cost: There is no cost for the class, but advance registration is required
AND: A Free eBook
Everyone who registers will receive a helpful eBook:
Emerging From An Emergency What you should do if…?
Being prepared for disasters and emergencies can seem like a big job. Many people don’t know where to start, so they never start at all.
This free 120 page eBook is a compellation of publicly available documents to aid you in the planning process to enhance your likelihood of your survival from any kind of tragedy.